I’m spending the last few hours of being twenty-six. Driven by the urge to post something before I turn a year old, I decided to take on this blog the #100factsaboutme which everyone seems to be tweeting about. Instead of 100 though, I will only give 26 facts about myself. I do not have the time and I do not want to wear you out. So here it is, my #26factsaboutme:
1. I am allergic to unwanted noise. Unwanted noise can be defined as the loud conversations people around you engage in, guffaws they enjoy having or a blaring music that wakes you up in the middle of your sleep.
2. I got a death threat before.
3. I like to sleep. Maybe because I don’t feel like I have enough sleep that when I have the chance to sleep longer hours, I ‘hibernate.’
4. I like root beer more than cola.
5. I never had that moment in my life that I called myself fat or that people saw me gain weight.
6. I have been a consistent recipient of “The Most Behave Award” back in gradeschool except when I was in sixth grade.
7. Back when I was a kid, I couldn’t sleep without drinking coffee.
8. I love cats. I prefer them over dogs because they require less attention and they have traits I can relate to.
9. I used to send letters to random people when pen pals were still in vogue mainly because my siblings and I had a silent competition on who gets more letters and who gets to collect more stamps.
10. My teachers made me join our Math Olympiad team because according to them, I can write the answer fastest.
11. I never joined field trips and camps.
12. I was already working full time before I actually graduated from college. I never took the break most of my batchmates took after college.
13. I grew up listening to the radio, both AM and FM bands.
14. I used to fear the day the sun will die on us, thinking it will be in the near future.
15. I really hate makulit na tao.
16. I love watching war/action/horror/suspense films.
17. I can be disorganized one time and a neat freak the next minute.
18. I love sunsets.
19. I was turning 18 when we had to transfer houses. It was a life-changing chapter in my life.
20. I had crushes on gays.
21. I have never bought a phone.
22. I don’t celebrate my birthday the way other people do (dinners, parties, etc.)
23. I am sentimental.
24. I hate P.E. classes.
25. I love to sing.
26. I am easy to please. Really.
27. I have never been on a real vacation. I always think of work or stuff I left back home. 😛